Painful : Pride = Scuffed wheels

kbad

:bang:

I had until today 4 immaculate (was so proud of them) Rays but today I scuffed :oops:my front kerbside wheel - so I have now lost my bragging rights in front of my 13 year old son who took to the dentist with the offending kerb. I must now look for a refurb - I don't know which is more painful scuffing the wheels or my carelessness in trying to perfectly parallel park - I think my pride in my parking abilities has led to scuffed wheels .

If you drive it as a daily then its impossible to not scuff them. I had mine refurbed 2 years ago, they lasted 1 year without any scuffs. However, last year I decided to buy somewhere to live and the stress of that and moving stuff around - I managed to scuff every single wheel in a couple of months!

I scuffed my front passenger side within a week of owning the car! It's my daily and I was still getting used to it. That's the only alloy that I've scraped though, the rest of my Rays are looking perfect.

When I used to work at McLaren we had this Mercedes AMG GT S come in for us to have a look at and it's rear passenger wheel was absolutely destroyed! Whoever drove it couldn't park to save their life.

• Like 1

lol :D I know how that feels when all 3 wheels look immaculate and the 1 is scuffed - I am getting used to the scuffed wheel now - I just look ways every time i pas the offending wheel he he he :boxing: until o course the extreme concave replacements arrive in a few months