Just bought a zed!

fishfire

I took the Zed to Bruges, its a good short run as Euro road trips go :)

Nice drive from Southampton to Dover, channel ferry across then as you say, a short stint into Belgium.

Best thing is the other half has no idea where we're going lol

Can't wait to see her face when we arrive at Dover port!

Note to self: mustn't forget to take her passport!

Me and the OH are doing a run to Bruges this year sometime in August

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing a fortnight tour of Europe in August on my Honda Super Blackbird!

Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy....

skip Italy and go Austria>Slovenia>Croatia then loop back. Croatia is stunning, cheap compared to Italy and don't even get me started on the women...

Did a 2 week tour with friends out to Bosnia and back on bikes last summer and it was absolutely epic. We did France, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep then back to the ferry in Belgium

• Like 1

skip Italy and go Austria>Slovenia>Croatia then loop back. Croatia is stunning, cheap compared to Italy and don't even get me started on the women...

Did a 2 week tour with friends out to Bosnia and back on bikes last summer and it was absolutely epic. We did France, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Rep then back to the ferry in Belgium

Gotta do Italy as my girlfriends Italian, so we're dropping in on the outlaws in Florence...or Firenze as she keeps reminding me it should be called.

Going back through Switzerland, specifically to do the Gotthard Pass as seen in Top Gear ;)

• Like 1

Gotta do Italy as my girlfriends Italian, so we're dropping in on the outlaws in Florence...or Firenze as she keeps reminding me it should be called.

Going back through Switzerland, specifically to do the Gotthard Pass as seen in Top Gear ;)

committed to Italy then! probably best you don't go to Croatia to eye up the women if you're with the gf too...

I haven't done the Gotthard pass but looks v.impressive! Grossglockner is worth a look too if you have time

• Like 1