New LED rear indicator, reverse and side lights

JZA70

Mine were from Carlab there's a thread on here all about them and a discount. Very easy to fit , bumper off then pretty much plug and play ( you will need to do a small very easy mod to have the fog light working).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mine were from Carlab there's a thread on here all about them and a discount. Very easy to fit , bumper off then pretty much plug and play ( you will need to do a small very easy mod to have the fog light working).

Been thinking about these for a while, any ideas on where I can find the mod?

Been thinking about these for a while, any ideas on where I can find the mod?

It's one I did, literally just adding a pin and foglight wire to the empty port on the carlab plug. I can help you with it if your near to me.

Has anyone suffered with water ingress into theres? Mine are fitted and seem to be collecting water 😬

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not but then I've only been out in the dry since fitting. I know Hodaka had a water ingress problem with one of his.

Has anyone suffered with water ingress into theres? Mine are fitted and seem to be collecting water 😬

I've not but then I've only been out in the dry since fitting. I know Hodaka had a water ingress problem with one of his.

Did he? I use mine as a daily so its been through alot but the water doesn't seem to be getting worse.

Im wondering if its condensation from the exhaust?

• 4 weeks later...