The Sweet Sound Of V6 Muscle

Maddog

Well that's what I'd like to build into my Zed, Unfortunately after trawling through pages and pages on the forum and loads of video sound clips on YouTube, I'm no better off identifying the Exhaust System I'd like to install.

So I'm at the mercy of the Veterans and Fanatics to point me in the right direction, I'm after:

'Old School, Classic, V6 Muscle, Deep Growling', Exhaust Note.

Can anyone advise me on a system that will give this Sound,

Thanks

Edited by Maddog

Did you mean "sweet sound of V6 muscle"? ...because you've written "sweat" as in perspiration. :lol:

NB: If you click "Edit" and then go to "Full editor" you can alter your title. ;)

Anyway back to the question ~ an exhaust system & the sound it makes is such a personal thing (also depends on your budget).

Something I think sounds amazing may to your ear sound dreadful. The only way around this is to get yourself to some Zed meets and listen to what other owners have on their cars. That way you can make the best informed choice for yourself.

Personally I love the sound of the Motordyne exhaust system coupled with Art pipes as below...

When I had my Zed though I ran Berks HFC's and an Invidia Gemini system at first and then later the same Invidia exhaust system but coupled with Berks De-Cats after I had the car supercharged as below...

:thumbs:

• Like 2

I've bought an ARK grip and am waiting for it to arrive! Love the sound of it from videos online. Will let you know what I think when its fitted next week!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you know theres a -15% group buy on at the moment right?

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/105512-torqen-ark-group-buy-15-discount-on-all-ark-exhausts/