What did you pay for your Zed?

350zcrazy

Hi everybody,

Just bought a 2006/56 Facelift Zed GT with Alezan interior and paid £22,000 with around 20k on the clock. Im bit worried that I paid too much! can anyone advise?

Would also be great to know what other Zed owners paid for their cars.

Welcome aboard! :thumbs:

I can't help as I leased but why beat yourself up about it? You can't take it back, can you? Just put the price behind you and enjoy the car. :)

I had a quick look on Parkers guide for you and it reckoned the following:

3.5 V6 300 GT 3d

2006/56

Average mileage: 10,000 miles

Original Price £28,927

Franchised Dealer £23,530

Independent Dealer £22,755

Private Good £21,755

Private Poor £19,980

Part Exchange £21,310

There is only the mileage to account for but even with another 12,000 it won't affect the price more than about £500-1000. I think you probably bought at about the market price for your car.

Either way, I'm with Digsy. You've got it now and you're going to love it :teeth:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your comments so far. Im thrilled with what ive bought as its definetly the car for me, but i was just a little concerned afterwards thinking I may have rushed into it an not haggled enough with the dealer (bought is from Nissan dealer).

I have mate who also loves the 350z and now he wants one too! so ive recommened signing up to this forum. As we're now on the hunt for one for him we would appreciate your help and any suggestions you may have for haggling with the dealers (somtimes there that hard it does'nt seem like they want to sell the car!)

We've seen a 2006/06 gt black with about 16,000 miles on it. The dealers asking for £20,500, is it a good deal? its just missed the facelift.

And also what do you guys think about the 350z facelift, although there are quite a few changes mostly minor is it worth holding out and investing in the facelift like ive done for the extra money instead of the 2006/06?

Sorry about all the questions!!! If theres anyone to ask its the guys that love this car the most!

Looking forward to your posts!

No worries pal, just remember you got a 300bhp one so its all good, mine is a 55 GT and had 7k on the clock, paid £18650 for it but bought private :thumbs: I always buy private now as can get RAC to do a full check and they give you a guarantee for 12 months :thumbs: still got 6 months warrenty left :thumbs:

Hi everybody,

Just bought a 2006/56 Facelift Zed GT with Alezan interior and paid £22,000 with around 20k on the clock. Im bit worried that I paid too much! can anyone advise?

Would also be great to know what other Zed owners paid for their cars.

Sounds like a fair enough price to me :thumbs:

... now get moddin!