370z uprev!

PMX

Hi,

I have had my 370z for about 2 months now.

I had a Cobra exhaust fitted by Mitz straight after I bought it, will I notice any difference if I now go for:-

1. Stillen induction?

2. De cats?

3. Up Rev?

Not unhappy with performance maybe just looking for a bit more response?

We are Ecutek dealers as well, but up until now we havent felt the need to use it much on the 370 , its something we will be offering in the next few weeks though due to the extra features that are available with Ecutek

PMX are you any good with a windows based laptop? I have some good base tunes that we can E tune your car for you without bringing it to Abbey.

We provide a Loaner ECUTEK cable and you send us Data logs I tune the car via studying the data logs and tweaking the maps It isnt as good as me tuning on my in house dyno but I can get a pretty sorted cal that way.

PMX are you any good with a windows based laptop? I have some good base tunes that we can E tune your car for you without bringing it to Abbey.

We provide a Loaner ECUTEK cable and you send us Data logs I tune the car via studying the data logs and tweaking the maps It isnt as good as me tuning on my in house dyno but I can get a pretty sorted cal that way.

Hi Mark

Errm, I'm about as good with a Windows laptop as I am with the internal combustion engine, I would probably prefer to come down to you :)

I assume probably best to get the de-cats done first?

Hi Mark

Errm, I'm about as good with a Windows laptop as I am with the internal combustion engine, I would probably prefer to come down to you :)

I assume probably best to get the de-cats done first?

If I can do it anyone can lol

• 5 months later...