Best Looking Black 350z

Zedrush

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a choice of black, blue & grey- almost everyone I asked preferred the black as did I-

I think a black car may not look as good in a photo but in real life, polished up imo no other colour comes close to the black…..once you've had black you won't go back!!!

B)

I had a choice of black, blue & grey- almost everyone I asked preferred the black as did I-

I think a black car may not look as good in a photo but in real life, polished up imo no other colour comes close to the black…..once you've had black you won't go back!!!

B)

I noticed white wasnt in your options. :teeth:

Now White is the 2008 colour B) , black is sooo last year :lol:

the real point is that most of them look stunning when they are super clean and shiny. Mike's calendar pic in blue is stunning as are red and black cars and yes even rusty (sats car). Whatever you do it will look like @*!# on a day like today! I have had 7 black cars and they have all looked fab when clean but awful when dirty.

B)

agreed :thumbs:

You could always highlight pronounced lines with a lighter shade to almost give it a permanent "glow" Stepping away from the black but still keeping a dark colour, I have always liked the MG "Cadburys" purple they did or maybe the M3 purple?