positive camber

kernow zed

Same happened on my last set of Bridgestones. I had the tracking checked by two garages and both said it was ok. To be fair I didn't check tyre pressures every week so could have has some kind of wear due to that.

When I got my current new set of new Bridgestones I measured the the tread depth when I got home and noticed the tread depth varied across the tyre width. The outside depth was 6mm the centre 8mm and the inside depth 7mm.

I rang Bridgestone to clarify and they confirmed these depths to be correct.

May have something to do with your problem?

Same happened on my last set of Bridgestones. I had the tracking checked by two garages and both said it was ok. To be fair I didn't check tyre pressures every week so could have has some kind of wear due to that.

When I got my current new set of new Bridgestones I measured the the tread depth when I got home and noticed the tread depth varied across the tyre width. The outside depth was 6mm the centre 8mm and the inside depth 7mm.

I rang Bridgestone to clarify and they confirmed these depths to be correct.

May have something to do with your problem?

I don't think so as both tyres are the same make and put on at the same time last year and the off side tyre has considerably more wear than the other. The outermost inch of tyre is only affected so I am tending to think it is toe in rather than positive camber. I believe camber wear would be more gradual perhaps being observable over a greater portion of the tyre.