Corsa wanting to race

Jay

Hey guys was sitting at the traffic lights today when a bloody chav pulled up in a wee corsa revin his engine and shoutin abuse of how 350z are @*!# and his 1.4 or soemthin liek that culd burn my Z ahhhh! God i cant stand people like that. I kno am young but please i dont race cars liek that lol. This happened to anyone else???? :boxing:

Ignorance is bliss ... don't let them rile you.  If it's an M3 though I like to slap them about :teeth:
Would a standard Z burn a M3? No doubt u will have urs tunned 2 the max lol

Doubt it, but a 6.0L V8 boots them into touch ... especially if I ever get that supercharger

Ignorance is bliss ... don't let them rile you.  If it's an M3 though I like to slap them about :teeth:
Would a standard Z burn a M3? No doubt u will have urs tunned 2 the max lol
Doubt it, but a 6.0L V8 boots them into touch ... especially if I ever get that supercharger

6L bloody hell can only imagine wat thats like 2 drive. Especially if u have a heavy foot which i sometimes do lol

It does happen a bit. I don't generally do anything but smile. If I do, then I leave it in first and wait until they hit the redline in first, then go past with the Injen roaring before settling straight into 4th and rolling gently down the road...! :teeth:

be slightly careful if it's a new corsa vxr as it may surprise you, surprisingly quick for a such a small car.

just for the record i didn't get beat by one, just followed one a few months ago on a dual carriageway, he tried his best to get away but didn't :lol:

Best way to deal with people like that is to get out the car at the traffic lights with a baseball bat and whack their front wind screen, then smile, then grab them and drag them though the front windscreen on the jagged edge of the glass, hit em at the jaw, lay them out, drag them under the car and drive over them a couple of times, get out take there wallet find out where they live, rob their house, come back wake them up, torch their car, whilst they watch, then leave everything you robbed on the side of the road for sale :thumbs:

Then wake up stop day dreaming and carry on driving ;) Just ignore them, they are chavs :thumbs:

Thats what I do... sometimes its hard to seperate whats real and whats not :blush::lol:

Best way to deal with people like that is to get out the car at the traffic lights with a baseball bat and whack their front wind screen, then smile, then grab them and drag them though the front windscreen on the jagged edge of the glass, hit em at the jaw, lay them out, drag them under the car and drive over them a couple of times, get out take there wallet find out where they live, rob their house, come back wake them up, torch their car, whilst they watch, then leave everything you robbed on the side of the road for sale :thumbs:

Then wake up stop day dreaming and carry on driving ;) Just ignore them, they are chavs :thumbs:

Thats what I do... sometimes its hard to seperate whats real and whats not :blush::lol:

:scare: you are on something today! well everyday it seems :lol:

todays top tip !!

always check for cctv cameras before doing this kids :thumbs:

You also have to watch as there are many 2.0 16v corsas kicking about and some might be quicker than you expect. crazy kids buy them for a couple of grand and insure them as 1.2 and 1.4s!

Plus racing away from lights is for fannys, take them to a country road and watch them disappear!