Sensible priced clutch replacement in Wiltshire?

greenie74

Hi chaps

Having read through much of the clutch based threads I have resigned myself to needing a new clutch.

I wouldn't mind putting something in a bit more substantial as I'm doing it. Do we have any contacts in the Wiltshire area who will fit it for me for a sensible price?

Thanks in advance.

Martin

I live in Melksham and had my local garage fit my clutch. They done a great job at a very good price!

I would suggest getting your clutch / DMF / slave / hose ordered first - try Clark Motorsport on here, they do some great kits for up-rated single mass flywheels. As well as OE stuff.

My local garage is Smartchoice on the Bowerhill Industrial Estate. Whereabouts are you based?

Rich

• Like 1

Thanks for your help chaps

I'm in Chippenham.

Q-Tech Auto services, Vincients way, Bumpers farm ind est, in Chippenham are really reliable and do all my MOT's.

or try Declan over at Station Garage, Union Street opposite Halfords in Chippenham. He does loads of Japanese stuff including imports.

I work in a Motor Factor in Melksham (No its not bloody Euro!!) and they both get all their stuff from us, I would recommend them to anyone. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

HI all

So I went ahead and recruited Declan to fit a lovely new Clarkes motorsport clutch and single mass fly wheel for me. New slave cylinder and braided pipe was also enrolled. Its fitted and bled but is dragging. Its almost as if the clutch is not quite releasing especially noticeable in 1st, Declan has confirmed that the fork is travelling to its extent but its still dragging a touch. Any ideas from you guys would be appreciated.

Martin