Parking ticket complaint

nixy

A complaint regarding a parking ticket crossed my desk today.

This guy was out for the day and had to park on a meter but had no change. He had his wife and grandkids with him. He had to go to the chemist as a matter of urgency. He went to the chemist and then the kids demanded a snack and he couldn't refuse them. So when he got back to the car he had a ticket - he was amazed! ESPECIALLY as he drives a jaguar with a personal plate which should make it obvious to the parking attendant he intended to come back with the money! What a total Tosser!

he's dragged this through 3 stages of the council's complaints procedure and it is now with us as a complaint against the council! What sort of person thinks they can go to the shops then go for lunch and get a ticket afterwards? I would be rushing back to get a ticket if I even dared to risk it!

What an idiot... however Ive had 12 parking tickets in total now and managed to get off everyone, there are so many loopholes concerning this

Really? Spill the beans. I got done once for being in a loading bay even though i was loading. I parked up at 10:30am and got a ticket @ 10:25am :wacko:

I just paid up as i couldnt be bothered with the hassle. Esspecially as it was on my birthday :cry:

This guy was out for the day and had to park on a meter but had no change. He had his wife and grandkids with him. He had to go to the chemist as a matter of urgency. He went to the chemist and then the kids demanded a snack and he couldn't refuse them. So when he got back to the car he had a ticket - he was amazed! ESPECIALLY as he drives a jaguar with a personal plate which should make it obvious to the parking attendant he intended to come back with the money! What a total Tosser!

I wondered why Lomoto was fecked off at the mo :teeth:

I wondered why Lomoto was fecked off at the mo :teeth:

Now it all makes sense :lol: