Bilstein b6 / tein springs . As new !

Bodyboarder81

Have a full set of Bilstein b6 dampers ( 4 in total ) and tein s tech springs . Covered a massive 3k on my car ! These are a absolute brilliant set up for the zed . Many have this set up on the forum with great reviews . I also have a set of rear purch/ bump stops that have been cut down my 10mm to even up the ride height .

The bilstiens are £450 new

Tein springs are £155 new

After £450 for both . Collected from Southampton .

AF96E219-4B3B-4184-9460-31F88040105D_zpsimgvppvu.jpg

03B82514-621D-4B81-BBDB-B37090D73F93_zpsahfhfaa0.jpg

9A02EDA9-438F-4CF2-9AD0-B7FBA2CC816D_zpsqlgqbr7t.jpg

These will be off the car in 3 weeks time . They will be fully cleaned and a coat of acf-50 applied to Protect them for the new owner .

The teins drop the car about 17mm front and 14mm rear . The spring perch mod brings the back in line with the front . The bilstiens are designed to be used with standard springs and up to a 30mm drop in height . Making these the perfect combo together .

I'll get a pic of my car , as they are still on it at the moment .

Are they front and rear true coilovers or are you still going to use the inboard spring buckets ?

Alan

Still uses the spring bucket . Im personally not keen on true coilover set up for the rear as its not how nissan designed it . Although lots run them with no issues .

Oo tempting, was thinking about a drop just the other day.

Still not got around to fitting the Milltek I bought off you yet tho. Not sure the missus would appreciate yet more car parts stacked up in the dining room.

Do it ! You have seen the quality of the parts I've sold first hand ... These are no different :)

This is how they look

6D4FEA88-F2B3-49CD-9C59-34A1A1E92FB3_zpsnuzxj0iz.jpg

Edited by Bodyboarder81

Oo tempting, was thinking about a drop just the other day.

Still not got around to fitting the Milltek I bought off you yet tho. Not sure the missus would appreciate yet more car parts stacked up in the dining room.

Do it ! You have seen the quality of the parts I've sold first hand ... These are no different :)

This is how they look

6D4FEA88-F2B3-49CD-9C59-34A1A1E92FB3_zpsnuzxj0iz.jpg

How's the ride compared to stock? Don't really want to be crashing about all over the place, the Zed is my daily.

It's a very very good ride quality . I run 19" wheels and think it's a really good quality ride . Not crashy at all , just firm and controlled. Stu and others run this set up , so by all means pm him to get an unbiased view .

As others know I only buy quality parts and I believe this spring/ damper combo is the best out there , other than going high end coilovers .

Infact if anybody wants me to take them out this coming week i can do so , as im dropping the zed to H-dev on friday . Try before you buy :)

Swing by mine if you do dude ;)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

• Like 1