wow

Jay

yeah its zedrush's (jay) old zed

the other member of the jay club - you cant miss him

the car always gets mixed reactions on here as shown in a recent thread :headhurt:

its nice! What u think of it m8?

the car always gets mixed reactions on here as shown in a recent thread :headhurt:

its a bit ott for me but i like it, it could with some spacers to push the wheels further out the arches B)

but if you want a widebody then look at this, its uber B)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2454464

its a bit ott for me but i like it, it could with some spacers to push the wheels further out the arches B)

but if you want a widebody then look at this, its uber B)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2454464

wow that is nice car! i really like the veilside3 spoiler, just looks sweet. But again its like 500 notes or somethin liek that

The maths don't add up on Jays old car. 45k Buy it Now and with 'circa 20k spent' it still values the car at 25k and we all know that you don't get all (if any) cash back for mods!

Always had mixed reactions, it's not to my taste but some things on it were really nice.

its the other jay from this site old one !

seriously, god its ****in nice man! Some amount of money been spent on that bad boy

Thing I've always liked about this site is that we don't have to resort to unacceptable language, lets try and keep it that way Jay please.

its the other jay from this site old one !

seriously, god its ****in nice man! Some amount of money been spent on that bad boy

Thing I've always liked about this site is that we don't have to resort to unacceptable language, lets try and keep it that way Jay please.

+1 :thumbs: i think we are all articulate enough to express ourselves without resorting to unacceptable language :thumbs:

who was the previous owner who did all the work ? has he got another Z or not ?

Guy called Nicholas Robinson, nice kid, about my age but had a stunning pad in Edinborough town centre, very wealthy and sold this to buy a 911 turbo. He spent a fortune doing this car up, had it for 4 months then sold it to me for a pitance B) I went to his myspace page and saw that he need to get rid of this car to take delivery of his 911 and his place could only store one car, so said give you 19k cash take it off your hands, and after humming and ahhring he said ok :thumbs:

Guy called Nicholas Robinson, nice kid, about my age but had a stunning pad in

town centre, very wealthy and sold this to buy a 911 turbo. He spent a fortune doing this car up, had it for 4 months then sold it to me for a pitance B) I went to his myspace page and saw that he need to get rid of this car to take delivery of his 911 and his place could only store one car, so said give you 19k cash take it off your hands, and after humming and ahhring he said ok :thumbs:

Edinborough ? wheres that ? in skotland ?

what colour is it ? it looks gm but glossier , maybe its the pics ?

what job did he do :scare:

Guy called Nicholas Robinson, nice kid, about my age but had a stunning pad in

town centre, very wealthy and sold this to buy a 911 turbo. He spent a fortune doing this car up, had it for 4 months then sold it to me for a pitance B) I went to his myspace page and saw that he need to get rid of this car to take delivery of his 911 and his place could only store one car, so said give you 19k cash take it off your hands, and after humming and ahhring he said ok :thumbs:

Edinborough ? wheres that ? in skotland ?

what colour is it ? it looks gm but glossier , maybe its the pics ?

what job did he do :scare:

Yeh scotland, me and dan got a flight there and drove back. He was into food chains distribution or something like that, bright kid, he picked us up from the airport and went to his to view car, his place was stunning, overlooked the whole city B)