someone to fit Lowering springs! (oswestry area)

GeorgeW

I am after a set of lowering springs all round 20mm or 25mm, I don't think my wheels will let me go further than that (and if I was going to, I would probably go coilovers)

I don't mind the make

cheers

Edited by GeorgeW

I am after a set of lowering springs all round 20mm max, I don't think my wheels will let me go further than that (and if I was going to, I would probably go coilovers)

I don't mind the make

cheers

Hi George

We have Teins in stock that will suit you - drop me a pm if I can help

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/101147-tarmac-deal-alert-350z-tein-springs-in-stock-156-delivered/

• Like 1

cheers for the review buster, I am happy to go with tarmacs, the next problem is finding someone local who will fit them! tried the local garages and no one will touch it. I gathered it was a straight forward job? the only place is Demon tweeks and they want £300 for fitting!

Hey George,

I'm in the Oswestry area and i've currently got lowering springs fitted to mine but will be swapping them out for HSD Monopro's next week.

If you're still after some then I'll sell you mine complete with struts (will save you the hassle of swapping springs out on front)?

Pm me if interested.

Gethin