6k Budget - Looking for a new Zed!

Has

Some people may have seen my previous post talking about my awful experience with a dealership and my 350z.

Well I have another meeting tomorrow where it's pretty much certain I'm getting a refund on the car...

Which means a new Zed for 2016!

So, I'm looking for a pre 06 car to avoid the higher tax.

My budget is around 6k, could stretch a little for the perfect car.

I'm looking for FSH with as low miles as possible for the budget really (isn't everyone)

Not too bothered if its a GT or not but I'd like a UK car for insurnace reasons. (Already done some quotes and UK car seems to be better with my ins company)

So, anyone selling/know of one for sale?

Thanks!

Low mileage has absolutely zero relation to condition of engine or car, I have no idea why people get so hung about it and as its well documented, with the right insurance broker you will pay no more for an import.

Good luck with your search, buy the best car for your budget, not because its low miles :)

• Like 1

Low mileage has absolutely zero relation to condition of engine or car, I have no idea why people get so hung about it and as its well documented, with the right insurance broker you will pay no more for an import.

Good luck with your search, buy the best car for your budget, not because its low miles :)

Because the people of this small island are a fickle bunch. When I lived in France no one thought twice about buying a 150k mile car. You could argue that something lower miles has had less road time to have something go wrong, even well serviced high milers will eventually need substantial repairs like suspension replacements etc. it's whether you factor that that risk into your lower cost of a high miler.

Generally I like to get something lower miles because side by side against a high miler come sale time I have the upper hand on the other seller in the UK market even if he did have a better maintained car, I like to be able to sell my cars quickly at the price I want.

:sorry:

My sincere and profound apologies, it was not my intention to hijack or to act in an unfair manner

Don't worry it'd a turn of phrase. .....sounds like far more of a bollocking than it actually is! :lol:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk