Single Exit..

Carbon.Ninja

MOT is due in January (Start of) and I know for sure the current OEM exhaust will fail MOT as it is blown. I'm looking for a single exit, anyone in UK have a system for sale... Can't afford Tomei or Agency Power...

On such tight timing anyone have any ideas?!?!? Thanks

我從使用 Tapatalk çš„ Nexus 6 發é€

Yea I might have to go for a custom one given the timing.... Or anyone close to Bedford area have a OEM one to spare. I wonder if anyone know any places in UK stock a single exit as that means I can save myself some time re-doing it again... Thanks in advance

MOT is due in January (Start of) and I know for sure the current OEM exhaust will fail MOT as it is blown. I'm looking for a single exit, anyone in UK have a system for sale... Can't afford Tomei or Agency Power...

I know someone selling a tomei if ur interested.

Brand new and never fitted.

Thanks guys.. Wish I have the cash for the Tomei... Still want a single exit! For now got myself a ebay special to patch me through go get MOT done.... Will feedback later how it goes...

I'd leave it to see if it gets through the mot unless you're certain it won't pass. Then save up some cash for the exhaust you really want.

What section is blowing btw?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'll see if my rearbox fits in my zed somehow tomorrow and you can borrow/buy it if still needed. But wouldn't be able to get it to you until late Saturday, most likely Sunday.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

I went with the AAM single exit. So loud but totally worth it....love the noise it makes

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Did you get yours from US directly?

Nah I got it from Chris at tarmac, was so happy with it

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1