New knob needed

Rob332

So thought I would treat myself to a new knob, preferably a Nismo one. I have heard the Titanium ones are good, but tend to be pricey so I have been looking at the polished aluminium ones. Does anyone know where you can get hold of these in the UK ? Tried E bay but they all seem to be sellers from Japan and either the black or carbon fibre ones. Happy new Year !

The eBay ones from Japan will be genuine - anywhere else not costing £50+ will be a fake - not that it matters given it's function.

I had to order a lot of my nismo extras from the states or Japan.

If you don't mind fakes or cheaper imitations, take a look at AliExpress online. The worlds biggest emporium of counterfeit shite.

I have a genuine carbon fibre gear knob I love it, it's perfect weight and size IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi atomic, Im tempted to get that, but it looks like its taller than the rest. was a bit worried how it would look. Do you have any pics of it on your Zed ?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know where you can get hold of those finishers ? Mine didn't come with one and I can't find anyone in the UK that sells them.

Beavis a member on here had a few that he had machined up so give him a try :thumbs:

Does anyone know where you can get hold of those finishers ? Mine didn't come with one and I can't find anyone in the UK that sells them.

Beavis a member on here had a few that he had machined up so give him a try :thumbs:

Yes Beavis is your man that's where mine is from.