Flywheel and possibly clutch

Hughesie90

Hi Guys,

looking for a Flywheel and clutch for DE import, mines started making a wurring sound and slipping when pulling away so can only assume it's degrading!

not really looking for competition clutches, just want to see if anyone has an OEM equivelant laying about they want to sell before i buy the LUK set.

Cheers, J

I was looking at a competition clutch advert in the lastest japanese performance mag last night. they claim that their latest single mass lightweight flywheel is designed to not have any vibration or noise over stock dual mass flywheel. thats impressive cos my competition clutch and lightweight flywheel is noisy as hell when loaded at low rpm and 1st gear can be tough to engage sometimes which was never an issue with the trans when i was OEM clutch and fly before. I still love the set up though for the ability to rev match faster on down shifts, but it's not a mod i'd recommend for someone who likes their road cars buttery smooth and quiet. #becauseracecar

Edited by cyberfella
  • Like 1

We can supply the OEM Exedy and LUK flywheel at a competitive price.

The Xtreme organic single plate kit with SMF is very popular. Its easier to live with and generates less noise than the Competition Clutch setup.

Get in touch if I can help further :)

+1 Ewen squared me right away when mine died, very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

We can supply the OEM Exedy and LUK flywheel at a competitive price.

The Xtreme organic single plate kit with SMF is very popular. Its easier to live with and generates less noise than the Competition Clutch setup.

Get in touch if I can help further :)

could you inbox me a quote on both of those please Ewan?

• Like 1