Hi (s14 owner)

Hi !

Just signed up on here for a nosey and a rake through the build threads / parts for sale

Been into nissans for years and currently have my own jz swapped s14 I've spend the last 2-3 years building

It's typical that there's a 350z power steering pump for sale on here for only £80 when I paid a lot more for mine a few months ago before I had thought about checking forums. Just upgraded from the Toyota pump

Anyway,

Here's my car

915_zpsyu8ylxib.jpg

I have a big build thread I can post on here if it's allowed since it's a 350 forum?

Edited by jonny mac

Hey Jonny, welcome to the forum. Had 2 S14's myself before I switched to my Zed and I've got to admit I don't miss my 200's at all even my 2nd one which had a forged motor, big turbo and Noz.I thought about going for a Spec R S15 but I love the torque of the Zed so much and its looks are second to none & like nothing else. I still visit the SXOC every now and then. Go on, take the leap you won't regret it. :D