BOSE head unit wanted!!! in Black

shire350Z

got a 53plate BOSE 6 Cd changer head unit and its skippin so wanting to swap it for 1 that someones swapped for a aftermarket one with theres still working in perfect condition!!!

cheers

Blimey that did my head in so early in the morning, I though it was a riddle!! :teeth:

cheers but this is'nt helpin me find one :lol: !!! not much point keepin one unless your thinking off converting back then if ya are fair dues!!!

each reply bumps the thread back to the top, so it does help in a back handed way :thumbs:

btw, have you tried a laser cleaner in yours mate ?

very true buddy!!!

yeah tried cd to clean lense no joy!!!

spoke to two dealers near to me gordon lamb at chesterfield and they were crap!!! no help or advice what so-ever!!! want more just to look at it than other dealer aswell!!

Where as evans-Halshaw at mansfield gave me a number for the autoelectrian they use if in warranty which mine aint so spoke to them and there going to have it in take it to bits and find the problem if no joy then can re-wire me a second hand one to the ECU!!!

I also asked them about the clicking axles and they wunt do anything as out of warranty but said to call nissan UK and they may be able to help!! so they are opening a case to see if i get anything towards it!!!least they tried not like bloody gordon lamb!!! :rant:

but the dealer said they'v done a fair few and its just been the bolts so fingers crossed it'll be that and shunt be to expensive!!! but aint holdin my breath

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have got a Jap import bought in the UK, I have a 6cd changer but the radio deoes not work as i cant pick up the english radio stations, tried to get a covertor for it but apparently that does not work so i was told the best thing to do is to get a uk stereo and replace it - but by all accounts they seem quite rare. Is the front bit the thing you need??

I have got a Jap import bought in the UK, I have a 6cd changer but the radio deoes not work as i cant pick up the english radio stations, tried to get a covertor for it but apparently that does not work so i was told the best thing to do is to get a uk stereo and replace it - but by all accounts they seem quite rare. Is the front bit the thing you need??

You are best off getting a decent aftermarket one to be honest. Quite a few on here have done it - saves time and £££. :)

i want to go aftermarket but dont wanna loose the sat nav voice and steering wheel controls (which you do sometimes) also bluetooth spoke to nissan the unit on a exchange is £203 and fitted is £294 so ill fit myself !! anyone done it or is the a guide evertime i use the search never works for me!!! :wacko:

i want to go aftermarket but dont wanna loose the sat nav voice and steering wheel controls (which you do sometimes) also bluetooth spoke to nissan the unit on a exchange is £203 and fitted is £294 so ill fit myself !! anyone done it or is the a guide evertime i use the search never works for me!!! :wacko:

http://liljerk.morpheus.net/350Z/dash_removal/

:blush: