G-Wiz versus table

Indyzed

I'm sure when TopGear reviewed the G-Wiz they drag raced it against a Mustang. Wierd that in America they race a french car and over here they race a yankee car :wacko:

its not from top gear, its from clarksons dvd :thumbs:

+1 from the dvd. i didnt think much of his latest dvd either, not as good as his others but even them wernt that good anyway.

Think we may just about be getting to saturation point now with all the re-runs. Love the programme to bits but there is a point when the content becomes pointless.

Fire away, coat over arm ;)

No, no. I see your point. It's just I'm so sick of reality TV I find this absolutely hilarious. I swear. One more show with fat people standing on a truck scale all giddy about loosing half a pound and I'm shoving a fork in my neck.

I'm sure when TopGear reviewed the G-Wiz they drag raced it against a Mustang. Wierd that in America they race a french car and over here they race a yankee car :wacko:

its not from top gear, its from clarksons dvd :thumbs:

+1 from the dvd. i didnt think much of his latest dvd either, not as good as his others but even them wernt that good anyway.

Yep, should have been good as some great cars on there but no real content and the script was decidedly sub-Top Gear. :dry:

Think we may just about be getting to saturation point now with all the re-runs. Love the programme to bits but there is a point when the content becomes pointless.

Fire away, coat over arm ;)

No, no. I see your point. It's just I'm so sick of reality TV I find this absolutely hilarious. I swear. One more show with fat people standing on a truck scale all giddy about loosing half a pound and I'm shoving a fork in my neck.

You will be re-assured to know that we now have US style TV. 57 channels and nothing on. IMO one of the losses is looking forward to Top Gear at 8pm on Sunday night. It and everything else is just repeated again and again.

(apart from 5th gear :yuck: )