Pioneer SPH-DA120

88 Zed

Yea? Ive bought one but its a christmas present from the mrs and she wants to wrap it so its not fitted yet!

Are there any new apps for it? I seen someone with gauges on a screen but im not sure if it was even a pioneer unit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CarPlay is diffrent from AppRadio 4, been only using CarPlay so wouldn't be able to tell you anything.

But to answer your question about the screen showing gauges and stuff, it's deffo gonna be a OBD2 dongle of some kind plugged into the OBD2 port of the car and then sending info to a display, usually via Bluetooth.

Some owners have used 7" tablets running the Torque App (Android / iOS) for this and mounted them into the top cubby

Edited by BulletMagnet

Yea you need some sort of usb/ HDMI adaptor for app radio don't you?

Ahhh well ive just bought a D1 throttle controller and i think that plugs into the EOBD so i wouldn't be able to run both if i wanted the torque app would i!

Ive just fitted mine, took longer than expected! The bloody thing wouldn't power up, got the power probe out and found what should have been an earth was showing a small voltage, cut it and soldered it to a tested earth.

Seems to be working perfectly, its never a straight forward job with imports is it!

Quick question......where did you get your double din adaptor from? I tried modifying the old one that was split into two single dins but its not right! The plastic surround wont fit around the outside leaving the cage visible :(

• 4 weeks later...

I bought this head unit, it does what it says I guess - its just the preference of volume knob or touch buttons (which this has), I bought it because you can change the background! but its nice and being able to turn the screen off with it still on is a nice feature, for night driving

• 1 month later...

I bought this head unit, it does what it says I guess - its just the preference of volume knob or touch buttons (which this has), I bought it because you can change the background! but its nice and being able to turn the screen off with it still on is a nice feature, for night driving

Yea im made up with mine í ½í±í ¼í¿»

so you guys bought this?

Pioneer AVH-X3700DAB 6.2" Car Stereo