Japfest moves to Silverstone

valy

The move can only be a good thing.

I always found CC to be lacking as a venue and and a really poor layout forced upon them.

I attended a now defunct show with my 350z called JTS at silverstone (with this club) and it was a much better venue (and this was pre-investment in the new pits and infrastructure).

Also they're allowing camping this year. I see this as a plus and a minus. Whilst it means a reduction in horrific traffic jams getting into the venue first thing in the morning, it makes it more and more like that horrific show that is JAE with bunches of pi**ed up civic owners causing hassle (I am totally generalising there and mean no malice to any civic owner).

JAE was surprisingly sensible this year, certainly much better self-policed than in previous years. But yes, it does run a risk of attracting the muppets at night, however you would hope that Silverstone security would stop that quickly.

And it's always the Honda owners! :lol:

JAE was surprisingly sensible this year, certainly much better self-policed than in previous years. But yes, it does run a risk of attracting the muppets at night, however you would hope that Silverstone security would stop that quickly.

And it's always the Honda owners! :lol:

Celica club at JAE this year with ****ing QUEEN!!!