Sealand Road, Chester - Azure Blue Coupe -'Next' car park

stanski

Just popped out foolishy ta' shops on Sealand road (yesterday)

Very nice (and shiny) Azure blue coupe - private plate 'A8 'sommink

- first Zed I have seen in the flesh since I've joined this forum - blimey I see more Bentley GT continentals (other fave car) than ZED's! :headhurt:

Oh tell a lie I did see a gunmetal coupe sneaking off the slip road to Deeside industrial estate the other week - so thats 2 then!

Surely they are not that expensive or unreliable to run!

Stan

Sarnie

I recon your all top secret MI6 agents and that is the car of choice obviously for stealth operations - thats why we dont see them on the road :lol:B)

Everybody knows Bond drives an Aston - ha too damn easy to spot by overseas intelligence :dry: so go for the quiet understated subtle Nissan - no one will ever guess! :teeth:

Agent Stanski :wacko:

I drive a lot of miles and see very few. The next test is to get a wave, drove next to a blade on the A1 for ten miles yesterday, did everything but ram him but didnt get a response Parked bumper to bumper with on in Barrow last week, stared right through me.

Dont think its me :wacko: (is it)

Sarnie

I recon your all top secret MI6 agents and that is the car of choice obviously for stealth operations - thats why we dont see them on the road :lol:B)

Everybody knows Bond drives an Aston - ha too damn easy to spot by overseas intelligence :dry: so go for the quiet understated subtle Nissan - no one will ever guess! :teeth:

Agent Stanski :wacko:

You sound like Zedrush :scare:

Na mate - they were probably on a job as stated before. ;)

(MI6) could'nt acknowledge you for ahem - security reasons ;)

Have you seen that documentary on BBC1 called Spooks :dry:

- although you only see them drive a Lexus. The 350Z is sooo stealth we cant even let it be filmed on camera for a BBC documentary - dont worry when (if ) I ever get one I will be waving and flashing(lights) to all 3 Zed's that I will see in 12 months! :lol:

Agent Stanski MI6 Lancashire Branch (doh! slipped that out)

I don't want to see any other Zeds, I want people to be looking at mine

Well maybe your's is the only one in the whole of Cheshire to see anyway ? - maybe if you park it by the side of the M56 tonight I can see it on my way home - I will wave :lol: Then I can say I have seen 3 of them! :yahoo:

Yet when you look on Nissans Website - they have loads for sale and even more on Autotrader so where are all these cars hiding?

Just popped out foolishy ta' shops on Sealand road (yesterday)

Very nice (and shiny) Azure blue coupe - private plate 'A8 'sommink

- first Zed I have seen in the flesh since I've joined this forum - blimey I see more Bentley GT continentals (other fave car) than ZED's! :headhurt:

Oh tell a lie I did see a gunmetal coupe sneaking off the slip road to Deeside industrial estate the other week - so thats 2 then!

Surely they are not that expensive or unreliable to run!

Stan

though it might be me at 1st as was getting dragged round kitchen stores by the missus but realised we were in here 182 clio.

Ads

I drive a lot of miles and see very few. The next test is to get a wave, drove next to a blade on the A1 for ten miles yesterday, did everything but ram him but didnt get a response Parked bumper to bumper with on in Barrow last week, stared right through me.

Dont think its me :wacko: (is it)

Don't fret son, I'll give you a wave if I see you