Carbon fiber B post

Kharmon

I have the Taramc ones and they aren't CF - but an extremely convincing look-a-like (I knew that before I bought them so not complaining!).

These sti alongside the side window "gills" whjich are dipped and you can't tell the difference. So "go dip" young man!

David

Cheers guys seen some nismo ones on ebay but their £200 might just get these im abit weary of dippkng as ive never seen the results ? Thanks

Doesn't look like real cf I can tell you that!

Be different and have a steampunk dip instead :razz:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You could Wrap them with a Hexis 4D wrap (matt CF look) or 3D (more shiny CF look)

£20 worth of wrap, can't really go wrong Pictures halfway down on thread link below.

http://www.350z-uk.c...is#entry1270369

Worth a go since i have some at work ������

I know its not real CF, but I have to be honest still looks great. I have a real CF cooling panel, and although it does look great, it does not look any better than the wrap B pillars. ;)

Give it a go. . . .

Edited by monkeybrain1234

I totally agree with Monkeybrain. I bought a roll of Hexis and the B pillars were my first "project" they're a doddle to do and fool a lot of people into thinking the're real CF. Give it a go & you'll find yourself wondering just what else you could wrap. Regards, SAM

I have done it haha and alot of interior bits and pieces looks good . Id upload photos of it but for some reason the forums not letting me upload giving me like 0 file size amount ? Any ine know why. Thanks

• Like 1

Hey Kharmon, i'm glad to hear that you've been successful in wrapping your "B" pillars and other pieces and what with Christmas (bah humbug) just around the corner saved yourself a few quid and gained new skills in the process. Nice one.

Thanks dude check out the 370z styling section to see the images . Ive been wrapping for a few years though (part of my job )