Which oil to use!???

sonny

Hi there guys, my 350z is going in for service next week, im going to buy my own oil though to use, i know im going to get some silkolene oil, but my question is what type do i need?? is it 10w-40 i need?? Also where is the best place to get this oil, i have heard around opie oils is the place to get it from, do they do a discount for guys on here? any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

:welcome:

Yes - Opie oils do a discount for members - good service and helpful advice too. Think you need to get a code from a moderator, though.

From what I remember you just select the club you are with and 350z-uk is one of them.

I use Silkolene Pro S which is a fully esther based synthetic. In fact my cars in for an Oil service as we speak. This stuff exceeds the spec of the best quality oil Lotus specify. :thumbs:

Sorry,another question,im looking at the silkolene pro s 10w-50, is this suitable for the 350?? Also, how much do i need to buy!?? is a 5 litre bottle enough or will i need more than this???

Thanks

IIRC the zed takes 4.7 litres so 5 litres will leave with a little to use as a top :D

Sorry,another question,im looking at the silkolene pro s 10w-50, is this suitable for the 350?? Also, how much do i need to buy!?? is a 5 litre bottle enough or will i need more than this???

Thanks

I use the 10w-40 Silkolene Pro from Opie Oils. You'll find them in the forum discount section :thumbs:

Thanks

I use the 10w-40 Silkolene Pro from Opie Oils. You'll find them in the forum discount section :thumbs:

There's 2 Pro oils from Silkolene, Pro S and Pro R. Pro S is the best.. :thumbs: