Z + Bambi's Mum + B-road at night...

Commander

Traveling home last night, doing about 60, downhill on a pretty wide / open B-Road with the main beam on. A big deer jumps out of nowhere, plonks its self in the middle of the road and just stops. I jammed on the anchors, tickled the ABS so backed off the pedal slightly and veered left. The deer decides it is feeling suicidal so it moves back in my way, I swerve right instead and miss it by about a foot. It was a big bugger and would have ended up in my windscreen if I'd actually hit it.

Thank f*** for good tyres (MPSS) and driver training!

• Like 2

Video or it didn't happen! :D

Had this with a few sheep before in Ilkley who decided they wanted to be a bonnet ornament, but luckily managed to stop. Apart from the fact that I don't want to hurt animals, the damage a large beast will do to the front of a car is pretty serious!

I was once behind a women in a Toyota Hilux who hadn't strapped some sofas down in the back. lo and behold behind her doing 60 and off the 2 seater came!! Bounced over my car!!!!! I made this face :scare: then a poof :scare: I swerved to avoid it and thankfully missed it. She did pull over and so did I, to tell her what a massive penis she was. :dry:

• Like 2

I was once behind a women in a Toyota Hilux who hadn't strapped some sofas down in the back. lo and behold behind her doing 60 and off the 2 seater came!! Bounced over my car!!!!! I made this face :scare: then a poof :scare: I swerved to avoid it and thankfully missed it. She did pull over and so did I, to tell her what a massive penis she was. :dry:

For some reason I imagined that in the style of a Michael Bay slow-motion revolving shot.

I don't suppose everything was exploding around you as well was it?

• Like 1

For some reason I imagined that in the style of a Michael Bay slow-motion revolving shot.

I don't suppose everything was exploding around you as well was it?

I had him down as Vin Diesel in F&F where the back of the tanker goes over his roof!

• Like 3

At the time it was like slow motion dramatics. I suppose all that was missing was a beautiful women in the passenger seat, someone dangling off my bonnet holding to my window wipers while bombs were exploding all around us. Me, with a six pack covered in soot and oil with a fat cigar.

• Like 2