How many police cars !!!!

MIGWEL

I have just been into crawley town centre and witnessed a homeless woman with her dog being removed by the police. This took a police van for the dog and 5 police cars all of which were estates . At first i thought something big was happening like the scene from heat ( robert deniro & al pacino ) where the bank raid happens. But none the less a woman and her dog ,,,,,..?..

I would just be thankful that there was still that many officers around in my town. With the way this government is/has been cutting budgets and numbers pretty soon there won`t be enough officers left to provide any kind of response to anything at all ... :(

A couple of months back we were in Manchester

On the m56 near the airport there was a huge tailback. Got closer and saw 3 ambulances and a good few police cars

Got even closer and saw what happened. Expecting a bad crash, we saw a junkie sitting on the bridge above the motorway, legs dangling above the traffic and a couple of bottles at his side. Cops on the bridge trying to tempt him not to jump

Closed off 6 lanes at that point as well