Side skirt add on's.....

nowhereboy

I've saw a good few Z's (mainly american ones) with what look like side skirt add on's that fit over the original stock ones, not just the spats but a full skirt running all the way along the original one.

I'm at work so can't google pictures to give a proper example but I'm keen to know if anyone knows of any that can be bought in the uk? My existing side skirts have some damage due to a high curb and rather than just getting them fixed I figured it might be a good idea to buy something that will simply cover it up (and make the car look better in the process).

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers tarmac! Do they fit over the stock skirts? What sort of price are we talking?

Not entirely sure on fitting of those to be honest, I sold some originals a year or so ago and I am pretty sure they were add ons to the OEM skirts.

I'm guessing these ones would be around £300 to get here as they are bulky. No idea of quality either as never sold them, generally you get what you pay for so expect work to be required for a good fit and finish. Or you could get the originals at 2 or 3 times the price