I'm in Japan!

Commander

Interesting piece of trivia for you regarding that photo in Shibuya, the 109 building is actually pronounced the Ten Nine building in Japanese which roughly translates as 'To' 'Kyu' (the numbers ten and nine said in japanese) which when said out loud quickly makes Tokyo. :)

Just trying to work out what corner you are in as well, but you would have in the bottom left corner have seen the statue of 'the' dog? ;)

Photo taken from the 1st floor on the train station, almost right above the dog...

DBA460AC-7047-4A0F-BB18-5BB590F105AD.jpg

Looks mental at night - decent pics on me proper camera tho.

Looks like my old dog 'Boo' :)

Would love to go to Japan....so jealous, sushi is a big fav of mine. Not sure about the naked volcanic spa though....is that why you've gone quiet ;)

Have you seen the film about this dog with Richard Gere? Very sad.......

Awesome, do they allow camera into the spa?

Subtle. I like it.

In terms of a spa you mean Onsen?

If so they are gender separated...I did one in the mountains in Nagano when I went skiing for a couple of days it was amazing. Surrounded by snow and stark naked in a hot mineral rock pool outside in stunning garden area. My Mrs was in the girlies one separated by a high fence but could hear her chatting! I was in the onsen with a skiing instructor and a dentist and they were very chuffed that a 'gaijen' had dared to use an onsen :lol:

Very envious as Japan is also on my wish list and getting near to the top now along with Chile.

Have you tried many of their varying strange foods ?

How are you finding the prices compared to the UK ?

Looks like an awesome trip, isnt this where that massive drift through the crowd was in Tokyo Drift?? :lol:

Decent pics are all on my proper camera;

Bonkers crossing in Shibuya - easily on a par with Piccadilly Circus

54AB3378-A358-480D-AA54-4C0CF2BC126F.jpg

And Resident Evil Afterlife and Retribution.