Luxury watches

Commander

I'm sure there's a thread on here about this already but I can't find it...

I've just jumped in to this world with a Breitling Colt Chronograph Automatic with tan leather strap and a white face. Nice and heavy but not too big a face, very comfy, and bought by my future Mrs as a man-gagement gift.

What are you wearing / saving up for?

I'm sure there's a thread on here about this already but I can't find it...

I've just jumped in to this world with a Breitling Colt Chronograph Automatic with tan leather strap and a white face. Nice and heavy but not too big a face, very comfy, and bought by my future Mrs as a man-gagement gift.

What are you wearing / saving up for?

very slippery slope sir commander. watch ownership and this thread :lol:.The Colt Auto is a great watch, I have the non Auto version.

I have a few Hublot watches. Obviously they are replicas. I dont have a spare 100k lying around.

Ah not this again! #ActYourWage

:lol:

What?

Its pretty much how the other topic went when someone said about buying a 'Genuine Fake' watch in Turkey.

No Luxury watches that cost thousands but got a few that were bargains;

Just got a Tissot Couturier Automatic in Tenerife, RRP £570 and is already showing on my card statement at just over £400 and year before last got a Citizen Promaster Carbon RRP £499, had them on Amazon for £300 before they were discontinued.

• Like 2

No Luxury watches that cost thousands but got a few that were bargains;

Just got a Tissot Couturier Automatic in Tenerife, RRP £570 and is already showing on my card statement at just over £400 and year before last got a Citizen Promaster Carbon RRP £499, had them on Amazon for £300 before they were discontinued.

I have been looking into Tissot/Timex watches quite a lot, some of them are spot on :thumbs: IMO

Funny you should say that. It was from Turkey lol

See this thread for more info: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/100548-fake-turkish-watches/

;)

I must get a decent watch one day but I feel by the time I have the spare cash available (lots of more important things to spend the cash on currently) we'll all be driving hover cars. :dry::lol: