Best bargain in motoring?

Ekona

I had an M5 in my rear view a couple of days ago. I couldn't tell if it was a 1, 3, 4, 5 series until it passed and I saw the M5 badge.

if I spent 50k on a car, I would not want any one to mistake me for a 118, I don't care how fast it is.

Send me your address and Ill send you an M badge to put your car (or a GTR badge for your Nissan), then people will think its EVEN FASTER THAN IT ACTUALLY IS!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Sorry, but I agree with GMballistic, thats ridiculous.

I think that's why most of us buy Zeds. They're quite rare, distinctive, attractive and you won't mistake it for any other Nissan, let alone any other car.

I'm almost contemptuous of Beamer and Audi drivers for the lag of imagination and style. Bland. The only ones that get a pass are the BMW Z. And the last good looking Audi was the Quattro IMO.

I bought mine entirely on the dynamics, it could look like a dog turd and Id still drive it. Audis and BMW's are some of the best looking cars on the road IMO, and if you think theres a lack of imagination then you obviously dont remember Martin Bangle :lol:

Regardless, anyone who feels the need to slag down 50+ years of RWD cars with 50:50 weight distribution and some of the best engines ever created because they figured out branding before anyone else has probably missed the point.