Chrome - "page unresponsive" - Help please!

Ebized

Anyone have experience of how to correct this please on a PC? Becoming a real pain.

Deleted all he temp files, browsing history and caches after a Google search but still no better and with the added hassle of resigning into everything. Whether it is co-incidence or not but issue seems worse when I go to view our gmail a/cs.

Using IE atm but when I am on the forum it has never worked well for me.

Thanks - seems to happen with any open tabs, but most frustrating aspect is when trying to check our gmail a/cs. Only way of clearing,as nothing will respond when the message flags up about being unresponsive is to restart the PC.

Whether it is connected or not, simply typing posts is now painful - as though I am missing keystrokes :doh:

Yeah, have already decided to move fully to Apple stuff, but not immediately so hoping there is a quick fix for the interim.

Are you running a proxy or firewall? Using Chrome is a nightmare behind our work's proxy, but IE is fine for some reason...

I'd uninstall Chrome, restart then reinstall. I know it's obvious, but there may be a setting or something which will be reset with a fresh install.

• Like 2