Japshow Finale

Smc1992

Hi guys

I have just come across an event called the Japshow finale which is held at Santa Pod. Quite a few japanese car clubs seem to have themselves a stand sorted out was just wondering whether anyone was going down in there Z?

http://www.japshowfinale.co.uk/index.html

I'm new to the car events/shows scene so I don't know much about them, maybe someone here has been before but it looks alright to me.

Anyone going?

Scott

Yeah I've been to japshow this year and went to jap finale and both japshows last year. If there's going to be a forum stand then I'll be up for that, need 10 people tho usually. Anyone know the date, october something isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tarmac Clubstand spaces now sold out, only spots left are on the grass. It's not usually a show the forum attends

• 2 weeks later...

Today was one of the best days of my life! Never seen so many dream cars in one place!team tarmac stand was amazing with the orange and the veilside 350z popping up!! Absolutely loved it.. On the way back i ended up in a convoy of gtr s and a scooby!!my 350z felt alive!!!what a day??!!!

• Like 1

Today was one of the best days of my life! Never seen so many dream cars in one place!team tarmac stand was amazing with the orange and the veilside 350z popping up!! Absolutely loved it.. On the way back i ended up in a convoy of gtr s and a scooby!!my 350z felt alive!!!what a day??!!!

Glad you enjoyed it buddy :) Was yours the Blue zed by any chance?