370Z on Petrolhead Nirvana Alpine South Tour

James Junior

Happy to answer any other questions people have. :)

I have a few if you don't mind lol

Looks like an awsome trip I did one similar myself this year thanks for sharing

If you don't mind me asking ?

Was there anything you think they could of done beter ?

How many hours a day did you drive did you feel it was to many or just right ie plenty of relaxation time.?

I see meals were included how did that suit?

Or did you feel some nights you would of liked to do your own thing ?

What sort of quality of hotels and parking

Was provided

This may seem a lot of questions but there is a reason lol

Myself and a freind are taking a group out next year strictly at cost and mostly freinds or freinds of freinds.

But it's somthing we would like to turn into a regular trip but also run tours as a business possibly in the future

So I'm just interested to here your thoughts on the above

Thanks in advance :)

Doing it on your own - a fraction of the cost. Running a business doing it. Loooaaaadds a money. One idea might be to tailor it for those on a more limited budget and take less margin on each trip but in the long term attract more customers.

Happy to answer any other questions people have. :)

I have a few if you don't mind lol

Looks like an awsome trip I did one similar myself this year thanks for sharing

If you don't mind me asking ?

Was there anything you think they could of done beter ?

How many hours a day did you drive did you feel it was to many or just right ie plenty of relaxation time.?

I see meals were included how did that suit?

Or did you feel some nights you would of liked to do your own thing ?

What sort of quality of hotels and parking

Was provided

This may seem a lot of questions but there is a reason lol

Myself and a freind are taking a group out next year strictly at cost and mostly freinds or freinds of freinds.

But it's somthing we would like to turn into a regular trip but also run tours as a business possibly in the future

So I'm just interested to here your thoughts on the above

Thanks in advance :)

Doing it on your own - a fraction of the cost. Running a business doing it. Loooaaaadds a money. One idea might be to tailor it for those on a more limited budget and take less margin on each trip but in the long term attract more customers.

Yes that's exactly the direction we are looking at

The rally I did was no where near this price but was also lacking in places!

For instance the trip we are doing next year will be no more than 750pp

And that's by no means skimping on hotels either

I don't quite understand the per person price being the same. Hotels charge by the room not the person. Ferries and the Eurotunnel charge by the car not the number of passengers. To me the per person pricing looks like a license to print money and a rip off. Sure a small margin perhaps for the extra person to include things like breakfasts or dinners if included would be ok. Doing it that way would make organised tours much more attractive to the average punter like me.

Until things change which they probably won't, I and my friends will continue to do our own thing. I am currently on my fourth road trip this summer and for the price of one Petrolhead Nirvana tour I have probably done two. So it's worth considering unless you have loooaads a money to throw around.

I don't quite understand the per person price being the same. Hotels charge by the room not the person. Ferries and the Eurotunnel charge by the car not the number of passengers. To me the per person pricing looks like a license to print money and a rip off. Sure a small margin perhaps for the extra person to include things like breakfasts or dinners if included would be ok. Doing it that way would make organised tours much more attractive to the average punter like me.

Until things change which they probably won't, I and my friends will continue to do our own thing. I am currently on my fourth road trip this summer and for the price of one Petrolhead Nirvana tour I have probably done two. So it's worth considering unless you have loooaads a money to throw around.

All good points guys keep them coming :)

The rally I just did was 1000 pound per person ams that's one of the cheeper ones