Loewe TV

Digsy

This Loewe television is the top of the range 'BMW of the television world' - with premium quality German engineering, and amazing styling. With a long grain wood finish, and being sold complete with its stylish curved glass stand, this television is more of a refined piece of furniture than an ugly monstrosity in the corner of the room. It's the sort of television that looks equally at home in a traditional setting as it does in a modern room. It has amazing room-filling Nicam stereo sound (2x40w), as well as a picture in picture feature, automatic volume control, programmable remote control, and all the usual top-end features. If you'd like to look it up, the full model name is Arcada 8772 ZP.

It's being sold on behalf of my mother, who's getting a new TV to match her new colour scheme, and is therefore in perfect condition. Due to the quality, both the TV and stand are very large and heavy and the winning bidder will need to collect the item from Rainhill, in-between Liverpool and Manchester. It would probably be wise to bring a friend to help you.

This television and stand cost nearly £1,500 when new only a few years ago, so somebody is going to get an incredibly high quality and stylish piece of kit for a bargain price. It's in use now, with no faults or issues, so no returns can be accepted. Please note, the 'vintage' VCR and digibox shown in the picture are not included in the sale!

Main specs

Manufacturer: Loewe

EAN: 4011880026062

DVB-C: No

DVB-S: No

DVB-T: No

DVI Interface: No

Energy Savings Trust Feature: No

Frequency: 100 Hertz

HD ready: No

HDMI Interface: No

Picture in Picture (PIP): Yes

Picture Scan: Single Scan

Realflat: not Real Flat

Screen Format: 4:3

Screen Size in cm: 72 cm

Screen Size in Inches: 29 in

Slim Tube: No

Sound System: Stereo

Videotext/Teletext: with Videotext/Teletext

Photos to follow.

£300 ONO

I rent my TV's now. Any problems and they come round and replace straight away. I also pay a bit extra for the option to upgrade once every 12 months.

How things have gone full circle! I remember when we first got a telly in the 1950s we rented it like everyone else did at that time because only the very wealthy could afford to buy one.

What company are you renting from?

Don't know when I'll get the time to reduce the size of the pics she has sent me so, if anyone is interested, PM me your e-mail and I'll send them to you.

If anyone just wants to buy this and flog it on ebay like Dorian suggested, you are very welcome if you can come and collect ASAP. :thumbs: