New number plates, ramble

Baidan

Decided to waste more money and get new plates, don't like the GB and the Syntner advert,,, so went to Halfords (I know I know) with the 1mm stickers £40 odd quid lighter, walked out noticed bloody Halfords and their post code on the plates!!. After a drive round car park and some deliberation decide I wasn't happy, so went back in, they eventually gave me plates with no advert or post code, the mgr was mithering about it being illegal to do so, even though you can them on eBay with no logo etc. so moral of this tale is, if you fancy clean plates you can get them, don't let them tell you otherwise.. No not fitted yet, and yes removing front plate bracket/holder..

neither does the fact that other people do it too.

No, no, no, you're mistaken, this is exactly how the law works - everything is illegal until more than 3 people do it, then it instantly becomes perfectly acceptable... ;)

I'm sure that defence excuse will hold up against a slightly picky police officer too. :lol: