Wanted 350z, sub 70k mileage, 7k budget

Exec

I'm looking for a 350z as the title says, at the moment I'm waiting for the right one. Yesterday I traveled 400 miles to view two zeds, but when I got there the conditions were poor! I figured I'm more likely to get a well looked after motor from the enthusiasts on here.

If you are considering selling your zed, please let me know!

What I am looking for:

• Coupe only
  • Low mileage (below 70k)
  • Any colour
  • Preferably GT spec/ heated leather seats

Budget top end £7,000

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Will370z, September 3, 2015 - Does not meet T&C
Hidden by Will370z, September 3, 2015 - Does not meet T&C

I have an 06 in Black, non-GT that I was looking to sell into the community. Extras and mods included/completed.

I tried to post an advert about it earlier, however, just 49 forum posts in my 3 years of ownership means I'm not allowed to post into that part of the forum.

It's a Magnetic Black Pearl 2006 car, 77k miles

It's got a few modifications already that I have done to the car, including;

Stubby aerial

Cobra Resonated exhaust from I-pipe back

Pioneer Double-DIN stereo

Front Splitter

Mud Guards (I couldn't get skirts, it was an insurance thing)

Black burger badges (350Z badge included but not fitted)

Rear Wiper Delete

New brake discs and Brembo pads in Jan 14

I've also got a spoiler for sale which I would include.

All the work above has been done by the brilliant guys at the Zed Shed and it has the Shed official sticker on the rear screen.

I can get you more information and pictures if you might be interested?

MrE004

Edited by MrE004

I do like the first zed, although going from the last post it looks like it's already sold.

Second one you posted I'm not keen on the wing and Cat C. Selling on can be a real pain.

Cat c can be a problem to sell on but he has put alot of money into it.

I spoke to him after i bought mine and it was a slow round about collision i beleive

I do like the first zed, although going from the last post it looks like it's already sold.

Second one you posted I'm not keen on the wing and Cat C. Selling on can be a real pain.

Cat c can be a problem to sell on but he has put alot of money into it.

I spoke to him after i bought mine and it was a slow round about collision i beleive

The damage Is immaterial and its well documented it doesnt take much to effectively write of a zed or any other car of this age, but it is still on the register and people will always be wary of this, so the price has to reflect that.

Whilst it is great spec and would cost a lot more to get to that stage, it doesnt add to the overall price and after recently selling a zed with mods, you would have to pretty lucky to find someone who wants that exact spec.

• Like 1

Hey. I have a Zed that I am considering selling. Its a UK GT Spec in Gunmetal Grey with all the usual GT extras. Bought the car recently (June) as I obtained a work placement opportunity at Nissan so needed a car to get to work and back. Been a brilliant car with absolutely nothing wrong with it what so ever and has been used daily for the time I have worked at Nissan :) Sadly my work placement has finished so the sensible side of me thinks its a good time to sell it but I don't really want to.

2004 (53) Gunmetal Grey 350z GT Spec

67,000 miles

Full Service History

Would be looking for about £7000-£7500

Message me if your interested and I can give more information :)

Mine is well over mileage at 103,000 but may well soon be up for sale.

55 plate, wrapped, coilovers, cobra exhaust, sports cats, uprev, mishimoto fans, new brake lines. It sounds and goes really well, mileage, as said is not everything.

I've had it over two years and all work has been done by Cougar Store in Leicester

Thanks guys, I was going to buy the one you now own Belfast boy. You beat me to it. Grrr lol

Iv missed out on one or two over the last few weeks.

Still looking. Quite adamant on sub 70k miles and must not be Cat C

Some feedback from my search so far - similar aim to you in a low mileage pre 2006 car.

£6 - 7k and you are looking at a 2005 car or older with 70k + miles in good condition. I've seen a couple of 55k mileage cars (getting hard to find) but not cheaper than £7.5k (with the exception of the black one that went on here recently) - a dealer car I went to see wouldn't budge from £8k and the body work needed some TLC. I walked away from that one. There is one on auto trader that you might want to go and see... but I think it may stretch your £7k even after a haggle. I would be going but I'm hoping a deal I have set up will come off tomorrow and I will finally be a Z owner again... it is taking a while!

There are sub £6k cars out there but they don't look too clever, are high mileage, imports or modded badly.

Edited by mdunbar