Driving Lessons

Zedrush

Andy Walsh (carlimits) is one of the best, was a pro racer and now does the Lotus race series so if you want to see if he can practices what he preaches, their lots of opportunity to see, there is 10+ programmes of LoTRDC on google video or watch MotorsTV 10.30 this friday

He does every kind of car and will teach how too push past your/your cars limit in a very safe way.

I may do one next year in the Exige... :thumbs:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Walsh (carlimits) is one of the best, was a pro racer and now does the Lotus race series so if you want to see if he can practices what he preaches, their lots of opportunity to see, there is 10+ programmes of LoTRDC on google video or watch MotorsTV 10.30 this friday

He does every kind of car and will teach how too push past your/your cars limit in a very safe way.

You're probably aware of this Kev, but Lotus do their own sessions at Hethel. A mate of mine did it recently and was very impressed with the day.

You're probably aware of this Kev, but Lotus do their own sessions at Hethel. A mate of mine did it recently and was very impressed with the day.

I didn't realise they did track days. I knew about the factory open days though. Any idea how much?

I'd be up for a mixed Walshy Day. He does 4 car groups for £190. I'm thinking March time?

PS: Steve go on post some BMW pictures and get some stick.... :lol:

Hmm, okay I'd be interested in a group track day effort as long as we got a decent amount of track time and not too much of that classroom bull.

Wouldn't really want to use my own car though ( stock ) so preferbly one where they provide the cars for us to stuff. Erm, I mean learn in.

Also might be able to come along on the Ring outing, so lets maybe start organising something properly and see whats what.

I didn't realise they did track days. I knew about the factory open days though. Any idea how much?

I'd be up for a mixed Walshy Day. He does 4 car groups for £190. I'm thinking March time?

I think it was around £800 but It's a 2 day event and includes a factory tour and a full day on the test track using their cars. My mate arranged it through his local dealer.

I think it was around £800 but It's a 2 day event and includes a factory tour and a full day on the test track using their cars. My mate arranged it through his local dealer.

£800...wow but I guess that's not bad considering using their cars and 2 days.

Think I'd prefer a Walshy Day and do want to learn the limits of my car. In fact would like to do it in the Exige and Cossie, although I'm pretty familiar with the Cossie.