You are all right, exhaust required !

Deano82

Hi all,

Having previously modified a lot of my cars I was adamant I would keep a 370z standard......how over

After 5 days of picking her up here I am. Like so many of you I need to address the sound issue (or lack of it)

After several hours of reading previous posts I had decided on an Invidia Gemini. Last night though I stumbled across an Agency Power system which seem quite appealing but I'm struggling to find out much about it. Would anyone happen to have one ?

Or any other suggestions of one I may have missed with following criteria :

True dual system

Relatively tame unless under hard acceleration

Under £1K

Cheers Guys

I know you said under a £1K and if that is what you're sticking to then the Invidia Gemini gets my vote as that's what I used to have on my 350 so I know how good they are.

Realistically though if you're not going to mod the 370Z other than the exhaust then I'd spend a bit more on that one part and get something that will really make you glad you did actually change that part.

If it was me I'd say go for the Motordyne Shockwave system. B)

Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=01ee3cc4-4bef-4ebe-87b9-7c29da17bda3

A lot more money but as I said if you're really only going to do one thing then I think it's worth it. :D;)

• Like 1

I know you said under a £1K and if that is what you're sticking to then the Invidia Gemini gets my vote as that's what I used to have on my 350 so I know how good they are.

Realistically though if you're not going to mod the 370Z other than the exhaust then I'd spend a bit more on that one part and get something that will really make you glad you did actually change that part.

If it was me I'd say go for the Motordyne Shockwave system. B)

Link: http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=01ee3cc4-4bef-4ebe-87b9-7c29da17bda3

A lot more money but as I said if you're really only going to do one thing then I think it's worth it. :D;)

Agree with GM. It's a crucial mod so worth stretching the budget just a little to find one you really want.

AAM 2.5 is winning for me at the moment.

Ticks all boxes and just within budget 😊

Anyone who's had or heard one live comments welcomed please...

Hi all,

Having previously modified a lot of my cars I was adamant I would keep a 370z standard......how over

After 5 days of picking her up here I am. Like so many of you I need to address the sound issue (or lack of it)

After several hours of reading previous posts I had decided on an Invidia Gemini. Last night though I stumbled across an Agency Power system which seem quite appealing but I'm struggling to find out much about it. Would anyone happen to have one ?

Or any other suggestions of one I may have missed with following criteria :

True dual system

Relatively tame unless under hard acceleration

Under £1K

Cheers Guys

Agency Power is fairly loud, there are some good videos on You tube

We have got some new pricing coming on those and can offer them from £750

PM me for details, we also are genuine authorised dealers of all the other brands mentioned

Cheers Chris

I've decided to upgrade too after telling my self stay stock. I have spent ages watching videos etc and still have no idea what to go for. I too have a £1k budget. All I know is I like the style of the Ark where you see both boxes either side of the car. On a noise scale out of 10 I'd look for 8/10. Suggestions?

I've decided to upgrade too after telling my self stay stock. I have spent ages watching videos etc and still have no idea what to go for. I too have a £1k budget. All I know is I like the style of the Ark where you see both boxes either side of the car. On a noise scale out of 10 I'd look for 8/10. Suggestions?

Ark is fairly loud, I have one on mine and love it though, its a deep base rather than a screaming chavvy sound.

This is the Agency Power one

http://www.agency-power.com/catalog/agency-power-catback-exhaust-stainless-tips-nissan-370z-p-92084.html

I have some good deals coming up on them shortly as mentioned but will also be able to sort out a top price on the Ark as we are Official UK importers for those