Bit on the slow side 350z

jas-350

I used to hammer A3 and A4 petrol or Diesel in my Fiesta ST150, until you got to S Line variants.

ARGH

S-Line is a trim level, no different from a Mondeo Titanium or an XF Portfolio. It's just shiny bits, not performance enhancing at all (if anything, the bigger wheels will make it slower!). An A4 2L TDi S-Line is the same speed as an A4 2L TDi.

Sorry, pet hate. As you were, people.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
I kept up quite easily with my friends 135i 3l turbo which is running around 305bhp- in my old DE with 80,000 on the clock.

Tell him to remove whatever is stuck under the accelerator pedal then ;)

To be fair I hate race threads but my old modified DE was the same as my mates 135M.

And to the OP of this thread, put some proper petrol in and come back to us!

I kept up quite easily with my friends 135i 3l turbo which is running around 305bhp- in my old DE with 80,000 on the clock.

Tell him to remove whatever is stuck under the accelerator pedal then ;)

To be fair I hate race threads but my old modified DE was the same as my mates 135M.

And to the OP of this thread, put some proper petrol in and come back to us!

Im not talking race thread, I owned both, at the same time. And test drove an M135i and an M235i. And had M135i hire cars for a week at a time. Trust me, theyre quicker, more noticeably at the top end but the 1 series 1/4 time is nearly a second quicker, thats a lot.