Explosion rocks central Bangkok :( 12 people dead so far

Adrian@TORQEN

Heaven forbid someone should make an effort to be correct. Far easier just to tarnish everyone in the world with the same brush.

All those bloody Muslims eh, they're all the same. Going around the world and bombing everyone, Islam should be banned!

Heaven forbid someone should make an effort to be correct. Far easier just to tarnish everyone in the world with the same brush.

All those bloody Muslims eh, they're all the same. Going around the world and bombing everyone, Islam should be banned!

Now your stereotyping, no mention of anyone in my comment.

Bradders, it's "you're", and you know better than to feed the Troll / Ekona.

As for most terrorist organisations being Muslim, not sure, Christians are up there with them I reckon. Plenty of organisations knocking around over the years, especially in Ireland, Spain, Eastern Med, etc... And if you think ISIS is bad, check out some of the stuff that happened during the crusades!

Back on topic though, it's a sad day, again, when people are bombing tourists. I wish humans were better to each other.

I used to live in Thailand and spent a good few months of my life in the Hyatt right next to where this bomb went off; the country has changed significantly since we moved back to the UK.

Such a tragic event and so sad to hear innocent people have died as the Thai people I had the pleasure to meet were so kind and caring about others over themselves :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk