How 'bad' are poly bushes?

AMT

Ok (might be one for Alex here lol), I have replaced all four arms at the front, two of which are used and the small rattle is starting to appear again. Not bothered they've done well for used items, no complaints at all, but I am now wondering about next time I change will I use the poly bushes?

Couple of things to ask, does anyone have a full set up or one set of the front with the polys on it and how much worse is the ride? (as the 350's already a bit jarring over bumps to start with).

Also I'm sure one time I was told one of the arms (banana or straight) could not have the bushes removed?? Which ones is it or can either be pushed out and replaced?

Thanks for any help!

I had SuperPro poly bushes on the front of my Zed fitted by Horsham Developments. Personally I'd highly recommend them.

Link: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=25451

For me I found it improved the cars handling and as far as I was concerned it didn't feel particularly harder than OEM over bumps. ;)

• Like 1

Ok (might be one for Alex here lol), I have replaced all four arms at the front, two of which are used and the small rattle is starting to appear again. Not bothered they've done well for used items, no complaints at all, but I am now wondering about next time I change will I use the poly bushes?

Couple of things to ask, does anyone have a full set up or one set of the front with the polys on it and how much worse is the ride? (as the 350's already a bit jarring over bumps to start with).

Also I'm sure one time I was told one of the arms (banana or straight) could not have the bushes removed?? Which ones is it or can either be pushed out and replaced?

Thanks for any help!

Another +1 for the super pro banana arm bushes , well worth the extra initial pay out. As regards to bushes that can't be replaced I would say he was referring to the ball joint on the banana arm that's not replaceable and if fubard a complete new arm is needed.

Edited by SHEZZA