Age Of Nissan 350z Drivers

danlondon350z

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys are we going our physical age or mental, cos if its mental I beat all of you :p;):lol:
Thats because you cant spell, talk or drive ;)

I dont have a zed and im 25, need to buy a house first, if i didnt and ended up staying with my parents, id have an aston now ;)

Guys are we going our physical age or mental, cos if its mental I beat all of you :p;):lol:

I dont have a zed and im 25, need to buy a house first, if i didnt and ended up staying with my parents, id have an aston now ;)

I'm 25 and have a zed and a house, and think if I was to stay at home I'd have an Aston too. Think I might move back home again and get some TT for my Zed :thumbs:

Oh and £2500 for insurance?! You guys need a better post code. Mine is £530 with 20k business miles, and that was taken out when I was 24! (i.e. I havent seen the price fall of being 25 yet)

I'm 25 and have a zed and a house, and think if I was to stay at home I'd have an Aston too. Think I might move back home again and get some TT for my Zed :thumbs:

Oh and £2500 for insurance?! You guys need a better post code. Mine is £530 with 20k business miles, and that was taken out when I was 24! (i.e. I havent seen the price fall of being 25 yet)

Lucky bugger, but thats because its cheap oop north :p

Are you watching Zedrush it is up north :p:p

:p:lol: Yes the north is good for something lol, but I bet Liverpool insurance is well expensive, especially with the likes of Digsy :lol:

:p:lol: Yes the north is good for something lol, but I bet Liverpool insurance is well expensive, especially with the likes of Digsy :lol:

Speaking of insurance I hear you are with direct line part of Royal Bank of Scotland and that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oooooooooooop north

This is depressing. i am northern (near manchester) and i still pay that!

i dont live in a bad area, but i do park on the street. However i've only been driving just over 3 years, and had a small prang in my first year. But i've got 2yrs no claims now...

But yeh, £2550 is very depressing for me. And that was the cheapest i could find - seriously, i called loads of places!