2x front bumper support brackets

STYLZ

Hey all, as above, im looking for 2 bumper support brackets that fit a facelift 350z.

Is the bits that allow you to secure the front bumper using bumper clips closest to the headlights both left and right.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe the bad luck im having with these brackets. Honestly. It's now the third time someone's said yeah they've got them then all of a sudden they don't.

Come on folks.

There must be someone who can help me. I want to take off the rope thats holding the bumper.

Show me your brackets.

I already told you that I had them in stock but when you came back to me about a month later they were sold.

I then confirmed that I had one in stock, which I still do, however you then went all silent.

So I guess that your "bad luck" may have been created by your lack of communication skills. :lol:

Mate I've been waiting for you to dig out the right hand side bracket which you told me on 2 occasions you haven't been able to find yet as you've just moved. I never went quiet;, i was actually waiting for your reply which didn't come.

And its 2 i need for either side not just one as i also mentioned Alex.

Did you read your own message before i sent you that one?

This is probably gonna go back and forth he said she said. At the end of the day im looking to buy 2x brackets for either side of the bumper just so i can get my bumper sitting perfect. I'm not trying to sound like a d*ck mate. I'm just looking for someone to tell me they have 2 in they're hand that can be sent out as soon as ive sent payment that's all.

I understand you've moved and things are everywhere which is why i went on the open market, but when you say 'i kinda forgot' obviously i'm gonna ask other members as im looking to get these ASAP and i dont know how long it will take for you to find parts.

Again not trying to sound like a d*ck, i just want a pair of these stupid brackets and I'm not caring where they come from as long as im not paying an arm and a leg for them.

Edited by STYLZ