BMW ( sorry ! ) Z4M Roadster

Dan

• 1 month later...

Just had to resurrect this one.

I've now done about 3000 miles in the car and this is way past the point where I'm normally bored and want something else.

I love it.

Without shadow of doubt this is the best car I've ever had.

For me, it's got everything I want.

It's quick, it's feels good on the road, its well screwed together and looks quality and it's got an excellent stereo. I also love a soft top, but haven't had it off much - except with my 17 year old receptionist :p

Most of all, and this is why we really buy our cars, it makes me feel good driving it.

I love every minute of it and I think it looks the dogs gonads.

New Years Eve I went to visit the now ex-girlfriend in Loughborough, which is 124 miles from me. I did it in just over 90 minutes. I went down the M6 and across the A50 and by the time I crossed the M1 at Loughborough my average speed, thats AVERAGE speed was 78.9 mph.

Serious tool this car, roll on Summer !

I've now done about 3000 miles in the car and this is way past the point where I'm normally bored and want something else.

I love it.

It's quick, it's feels good on the road, its well screwed together and looks quality and it's got an excellent stereo. I also love a soft top, but haven't had it off much - except with my 17 year old receptionist :p

Most of all, and this is why we really buy our cars, it makes me feel good driving it.

New Years Eve I went to visit the now ex-girlfriend in Loughborough, which is 124 miles from me. I did it in just over 90 minutes. I went down the M6 and across the A50 and by the time I crossed the M1 at Loughborough my average speed, thats AVERAGE speed was 78.9 mph.

I'll only give you £20k for it now its been thrashed :p

I love it.

I'll only give you £20k for it now its been thrashed :p

:lol:

Cant believe you still have it.

LOL

Decemeber is rubbish in this job, I only sold 4 cars compared to 25-30 in a "normal" month.

I'm seriously thinking about taking it off sale and keeping it for the Summer. The chances of another turning up are quite slim and I just know I'm going to be gutted when it sells.