350z 313HR

Jay Kay

Can you be more specific please, as regards to mileage, owners, and age?

Also sorry to be rude, what's your budget?

I understand 07 on wards would be the HR but you may want say an 08 or 09 for example.

Just do what I did, and stalk that "Zeds for sale" section, day and night ;)

I'm thinking of selling mine. It's a 2004 GT spec in Gunmetal Grey with FSH and 69k. I'm based in Sheffield. It's on eBay at £6795 to test the water on a 10 day listing that ends on Thursday. I turned down a £6000 bid on day one but I would take that now I've had time to get used to the reality that it might have to go. I cycle to work in the summer and so it hardly moves (4k a year) and my wife's struggling at work and has dropped her hours and might have to give up work in the next year so we'll have to drop to one more practical car between us. All the details are in the eBay ad but feel free to ask any questions if you'd be interested, cheers Craig

I don't really have a set budget as such and am open to any year between 07 and 09 as I understand there were no changes made. Feel free to correct me if that's not the case. As long as I can justify the cost to myself that's fine. By that I mean I couldnt justify say £12k on an 07 with high miles as it would be too expensive, however for the right car I could possible justify going that high (though no higher ideally). I do want something with low miles and full history and preferably something that won't need much doing to it. Not fussed about mods, would far rather a good example of a standard car than something that has had loads done - although I am open to a modded car, just not too modded. Last couple I had seen have both had around 60k miles and appeeared to shortly need clutches, hence a low mile car and with good documentation being important as I certainly wouldn't want to be hit with a bill for best part of two grand shortly after having bought the car. Oh, and I really would prefer black leather

Fordie1971, I did consider an older car as what looks like an immaculate black 04 gt has turned up local to me with less than 60k on the clock and its up for £6k. But I recently sold an 04 BMW 330ci that looked to be a great car and soon become a money pit hence turning my attention to something newer. Also I've heard that the HR is better than the DE, which is better than the older model - but that's just what I hear and I have no experience of owning any. I do prefer the interior of the newer car, but I'm not a fan of the cost of road tax so they all have pros and cons I guess

Late model 313HR's with low mileage are fetching top dollar at the moment. Ours is about to go to a dealer in part ex., and an 09 plate black GT with SatNav, FNSH and 13k on the clock (absolutely stock OEM -see Wales 2015 winner) fetched £13,000. Sorry it had orange seats.......

Who knows what price tag it will have on at the dealers, but I suspect it is going to a member of staff.

It is a case of "The Zed is dead, long live the Zed" - I'm moving along to a 370.👹

Im contemplating selling mine to get a 370z. Mine is a 313GT HR in black 58 reg manual with black leather. Sat nav heated seats etc etc. its only done 9'500 miles .. Totally standard unmodded. Not sure if the 370 is a much better car though

Im contemplating selling mine to get a 370z. Mine is a 313GT HR in black 58 reg manual with black leather. Sat nav heated seats etc etc. its only done 9'500 miles .. Totally standard unmodded. Not sure if the 370 is a much better car though

Never kept a car for more than five years, so six and a half is a record for me. The Nismo is a little bit different though.....

I have a 2008 57 plate GT 313 HR in gun metal grey. I've had it over 2.5 years- the Mrs is pregnant again so it has to go in the next few months. Black leather. Just done 82k with fsh and is almost immaculate (just a few front end stone chips but not bad) drives perfectly. Touch screen sony bluetooth Dvd player, ark decats and rota deep dish alloys recently put on. I have stock decats and rays alloys also and the original bose headunit. Let me know if it may be of interest.

It is a better car fact but is it £X's better, that's up to you to decide :)