2 white 370's - Haskin Nurseries, Angmering today

Ebized

Gobsmacked as I drove in to see both - one a 2009 FG59 *** and the other a Nismo with a private plate JU****.

20150719_113412_zpshxrvby2o.jpg

On coming back to my shopping trolly :blush::surrender: the owner of the 2009 was doing his best squeezing a quart into a pint pot with all his purchases and had a nice chat and hopefully see him on here. He got chatting to the lady driver with the Nismo when he arrived.

The 2009 wheels are powder coated in anthracite and the owner has sourced one of the reversing rear view mirror cameras, so not afraid of a bit of modding and an exhaust is on the list, although not sure his wife was happy with me telling him about all the things he could spend his money on :lol: Hope to see you around on here. :thumbs:

• Like 1

That's just down the road from me! Well about 15 mins but shhh ;)

They look so modern in white!

You should see the list of mods I want for my car, only had it a day. The look on my parents and friends faces is great, especially when they ask why I can't keep it stock...I have a disease, Zeditus ;)

The nismo is mine...I had quite a chat with the 370 owner too, so sorry I missed you Ebized ������

On another topic I think Haskins serves quite possibly the finest pizza I've ever had. Amazingly good canteen for a garden centre! A little bit of subsequent googling showed that they've hired no less than the head of catering at the park lane hilton to run the operation - and it shows.

I'm making it a fixture on my south downs tours so look out for a black nismo in the same car park :)

Edited by Dynamic Turtle

Two 370Zs in the same place and not an organised meet. Rarer than seeing a UFO. :)

The Nismo looks v nice but the interesting thing for me is that the 2009 car holds up very well against it in the looks department in the pic.

Edited by sipar69
  • Like 2