-
Posts
4,548 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by nurrish
-
Yeah convertible all the way!!!!! Well if we lived somewhere that allowed us to put the roof down!!! Sorry just majorly depressed having just come back from florida!!! And woo saw my first GTR!!! My god it was delicious!!!
-
New to the site - some pics for you
nurrish replied to Bundus's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
wow what an introduction!!!!! Looking nice.....Not sure of the location of the front number plate tho -
I kind of like the interior to a certain extent!!
-
I know something like this has been posted on here before but check out this one!!!! Just look at the interior!!!!!!! Even has freaking bath mats on the floor!!!!!!!! http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/nissan-350z-tuned-by-damd-ar14053/picture102692.html
-
Yeah and i'm open for business!!!
-
Well bearded dragon to be precise He loves his locusts!!!! http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=izsx8o&s=4 http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2s66oph&s=4
-
If your looking to go the route i did then check out my install http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16514
-
From what i gathered when i installed my headunit is if your looking to use the stock speakers its going to sound a bit pants and that the bose speakers have a different ohmage. So you may need to think about upgrading those stock speakers as i did.
-
Big Zed for business mileage? Feasible or stupid?
nurrish replied to James Junior's topic in 350Z General
Im a computer engineer and i use my car for business. I get a car allowance and then i can claim 25p a mile. So whenever i do a long journey my petrol is covered and usually end up making some money too. Only downside is that i'm unable to carry large equipment which could be a sticky point in the future. I use my day to day and everyday i look forward to my journey to and from work!! If your looking to keep your zed for a long time then i'd say go for it....But you should make sure it will fulfill your needs and be suitable as it could end up being a very costly mistake....Fun.... But very costly -
hehehe check this out http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-%7cE-%7cM-_36_%7cD-_6068_%7cN-N%7cR-150%7cI-1%2c7%7cP-PRICE+descending%7cQ-descending%7cZ-22903&aff=national&paId=136533715&recnum=29&leadExists=true
-
So yesteday i had a job to do in london.... No big deal i know.....But this was the first time i had been to london in my zed. But bugger me side ways!!! it was like i was driving a massive yellow banana!!!!!! People stopping and pointing....People staring and shouting!! one guy nearly got out of his window just to look at my car!!!! All in all a very strange and bizzare trip!!!!!! Not sure if i enjoyed the over the top appreciation of my car....felt a bit awkward at times!!! But i did come away with a massive grin on my face!!!! Zed Rocks baby!!!!!
-
New HU & Speaker System Install!! HU Complete Pics Insid
nurrish replied to nurrish's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
they will be....i haven't gotten that far yet. Removed the sub because it was easy to get out. Placed the replacement sub in but the holes dont quite line up so i just need to modify it a bit -
New HU & Speaker System Install!! HU Complete Pics Insid
nurrish replied to nurrish's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
Stage 1 complete: Installed head unit and wired it up to my screen/gps (see my preivious install ) Here are some pics HAHAHAHAH This is the sub from the Super BOSE SYSTEM!!!!!! Thats a dvd playing on the screen from my head unit. Also when playing CD/MP3's it come up with playlists showing artist and titles. Which is nice. -
Well i said to my self i wasn't going to do this step......... But i listened to the evil voices in my little head and cranked it right up!!! What i have got coming tomorrow (with all the right adapters plus facia) http://www.kenwood-electronics.co.uk/products/car/multimedia/multimedia/KDV-7241Y/ This is going to compliment my previous sat nav install in the cubby by outputting to the screen so i can easily browse though my music from my ipod. Then came the amp http://www.justkenwood.co.uk/stock01/kac8404.asp Then i needed speakers!!!! back and front http://www.justkenwood.co.uk/speakers01/kfcps170.asp Then to finish it off was this sub http://www.justkenwood.co.uk/speakers01/kfcw2511.asp Also should be receiving my jwt pop charger this week toooooo!!!
-
so what is this Alcantera you speak of????
-
Check This out http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-350Z-350-Z-03-2003-04-2004-05-2005-Dash-Trim-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ40017QQihZ010QQitemZ200257712025 Would you think it would be a bit OTT to do the orange to match the orange seats in my gun metal z??? Cant see it in my mind wether it'll look good/unique or shockingly awful
-
WoooHoooo Part 1 of my I.C.E Complete (now fitted)
nurrish replied to nurrish's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
O i see. The unit comes standard but i have modified the gps software which is now alot better. Yeah it has the fm transmitter and you would be suprised at the quality of it! -
WoooHoooo Part 1 of my I.C.E Complete (now fitted)
nurrish replied to nurrish's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
It will be properly fitted if thats what you mean. The line out in the end wasnt a problem because the fm transmitter is just fine. If your interested mate you could always come and look at it and see how it works. -
WoooHoooo Part 1 of my I.C.E Complete (now fitted)
nurrish replied to nurrish's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
Would anybody be willing to pay for this? Id be looking to sell the unit including the cubby hole. Would you say £400 shipped would be reasonable? Simple solution for someone -
WoooHoooo Part 1 of my I.C.E Complete (now fitted)
nurrish replied to nurrish's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
Hi, Ive actually been tinkering with this today looking to see is i can get to the wince desktop....Its actually quite difficult. The only way to get to the system files is by loading up file manager on the device (this in its self requires you to tinker with some files) and the unhiding them. Theres no explorer.exe from what i can see and its a very customised wince build. From what i have been reading the only way to open up to a full wince desktop is to flash it using custom cables and a custom rom. I will strive on and let you know of any developments. -
Ive seen this too!!! Mans4 B i think it was.
-
WoooHoooo Part 1 of my I.C.E Complete (now fitted)
nurrish replied to nurrish's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
Its Igo 8 with latest 2008 maps. It also renders in 3D and it looks fantastic. Speed camera warnings too!!! Also in does 3d buildings for places like london!! Its a great user interface and looks the muts nuts!!! Certainly looks swish Yeah.....Im out on the wales meet up so if your around come and have a look -
WoooHoooo Part 1 of my I.C.E Complete (now fitted)
nurrish replied to nurrish's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
Its Igo 8 with latest 2008 maps. It also renders in 3D and it looks fantastic. Speed camera warnings too!!! Also in does 3d buildings for places like london!! Its a great user interface and looks the muts nuts!!! -
WoooHoooo Part 1 of my I.C.E Complete (now fitted)
nurrish replied to nurrish's topic in I.C.E & Electronics
hahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahaha its currently coming from its onboard speaker which is quite good. will wire it in later