Jump to content

Jay

Members
  • Posts

    9,590
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jay

  1. I only had a pair of boots, and a pair of converse
  2. I had the pleasure of following Captain George on the way to Lakez and his zorst sounded bloody awesome
  3. I reckon he will take his jeep
  4. All you need now is a little bubble saying.......... "It's factory Nismo mate, none of this replica p!sh" and thats neil
  5. Only problem guys....... those two dont use straightners....... even you lot should know by looking at their hair
  6. No problem Nix anytime Did you think that would embarrass me? lol Next time bring your own...........
  7. Its ok lexx........... I have my ways of finding out where you live I will pass the details onto Paulie
  8. Welcome to the forum mate As neil said stephen's car was a fine example and of a high standard. If you are around the Glasgow area...... there are a few of us who would be more than willing to have a look at a zed with you etc or even just answer some questions you may have
  9. Oh dear...... lexx and neil you both will be in trouble when paulie see's this
  10. 240z
  11. Jay

    lake Z photos

    Photobucket for the WIN! +1
  12. Jay

    lake Z photos

    It takes years of practise mate
  13. Jay

    lake Z photos

    Lexx I hate to break this to you............ YOUR NOT YOUNG ANYMORE OLD BOY
  14. Have you organised an event before? This is what happens, because in the real world people can't always make it even though they'd like to. Getting in a moody strop about it and having a go at them won't change that. Yes John, Neil has organised a meet before and it was very successful but yes I do agree with you to a certain extent ( in the real world people do have other things to do and plans change.) However for the people who attended this show.... they saw how much time, effort and money got put into this and basically felt bad but also ashamed that people who put their names down to attend could not have let a mod know that they couldnt make it. Now when I organise a meet up North..... I EXPECT people to let me know if they cant make it... they all have my number and can obviously PM me and that is just how we run things up here and I have never have had a problem or has anyone else who is organising a meet. So I guess its just a bit of a shock to see so many people not give Martin a heads up that they cant make it. But I guess its just a sh!tty learning curve...... so in future maybe taking a deposit in advance is the way to go ( who knows) Admiral Al......... mate...... I salute you.......putting up with my other half for so long and still managing to show that you were interested You need to give me tips. But it was great catching up with you buddy and lets not leave it for so long this time Remember I need more than 2 days notice when your coming up north
  15. Welcome to the forum buddy
  16. Jay

    HKS Supercharger

    Grrr. Well am sure someone will snap it soon mate. GLWTS
  17. Jay

    HKS Supercharger

    How come its back up for sale dude?
  18. That's Laura and I just got home from the meet......... and I am shattered ohh and my liver is slowly recovering Big thanks to Martin, Lexx and everyone else who helped put this together On another note, great to meet all of you and defo like glrnet said..... its great putting the faces to names now. Also the standard of cars was fantastic..... So roll on Lakez 2012
  19. Pint of wife beater for me please big chap I am sitting here waiting on laura to get ready......... bloomin woman
  20. How much is it martin
  21. Lol thanks sarnie and yes I am being pussy whipped There is no denying that
  22. Hey guys and gals. I have decided to take my zed off the market........ but not for the reason you may think. My fiancee has convinced me to spend my cash elsewhere ( ie. on a bloody flat for us ) Yes I know..... I know However........ I have to say........ I have been offered 10k three times for my zed now so it just goes to show you that there are still people out there willing to pay good money for a modified zed I know many off you thought I would never get the asking price but I guess I just hoped that someone would love it as much I do. So the 350z will be staying for a while longer..... possibly new seats just to annoy her and make me feel like I have got something out of it
  23. Mehh am bringing my shorts + umbrella
  24. Yup I have a private plate aswell My birthday is on the 15 and my full name is Jason Robert Clark so my reg is: X15 JRC
×
×
  • Create New...